MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced that it received the Best Practice Award from the New York Organization of Nurse Executives and Leaders (NYONEL)
The award was given for the Northern Metropolitan Region for the Implementing a Single Plan of Care, Teamwork & Communication initiative. In addition to the honor, Northern Westchester Hospital also received a $1,000 award.
To learn more about how Northern Westchester Hospital received the award, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Housekeeper, 48, Charged With Stealing In Brewster
- 2 Woman Charged With DWI After Her Honda Strikes Tractor-Trailer On I-684
- 3 Woman Charged With Theft, Assault At Southeast Store
- 4 Flooding Is Possible In North Salem Through Evening
- 5 Ring In The New Year With This Last Minute Guide to North Salem Restaurants