MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced that it received the Best Practice Award from the New York Organization of Nurse Executives and Leaders (NYONEL)
The award was given for the Northern Metropolitan Region for the Implementing a Single Plan of Care, Teamwork & Communication initiative. In addition to the honor, Northern Westchester Hospital also received a $1,000 award.
To learn more about how Northern Westchester Hospital received the award, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Two Fishermen Discover Dead Body In Brewster
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 North Salem's David Letterman Ends 'Late Show' Run On Wednesday
- 4 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 5 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest