WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. — A few inches of snow, sleet and rain — along with gusty winds — should make for rough weather for northern Westchester County's towns late Wednesday and Thursday.
Rain, snow and sleet could begin around 4 p.m. Wednesday, with heavier snow — and wind gusts near 50 mph — coming Wednesday night. Two to 4 inches of snow and sleet could fall, the National Weather Service says.
The rain and wind should taper off after noon Thursday, although there could be some gusts of about 30 mph. Friday should be sunny with a high near 37, the Weather Service says.
The next chance of wintry weather comes Saturday into Sunday, the Weather Service says.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over North Salem Skies Sunday
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 North Salem Weekend Events Feature Square Dancing, Open House At Fire Dept.
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For North Salem
- 5 North Salem Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday