MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital registered dietitians Amy Rosenfeld and Elisa Bremner hosted a table at the Chappaqua Library to help high school students with stress during midterms at Chappaqua Library on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
The stress less and snack smart table provided tips for stress busting activities and healthy snacks to give students a study break during midterms. Kids learned ways to keep their stress levels in check and how smart snacking can help improve their studying.
Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting its next event at the Chappaqua Library, Love Your Heart on Friday, Feb. 7 from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The event will provide information to promote American Heart Month and middle schoolers will make treats for valentines.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Son Of Longtime Carmel Cop, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway