CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- An overnight structural fire has left a mixed commercial and residential building heavily damaged according to multiple reports.
The fire began at 91 Bedford Road, near the intersection of King Street near the Chappaqua Fire Headquarters shortly after 1 a.m. Friday, according to News 12.
It took more than 50 firefighters from four departments to battle the blaze, in which no injuries were reported, according to News 12.
That stretch of Route 117 was closed for more than five hours until reopening shortly after 7 a.m. Friday.
Check back to Daily Voice for more information as it becomes available.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 4 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App