CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Actor Kevin Spacey assumed his role from "House of Cards" as Frank Underwood for a parody video for former President Bill Clinton's 68th birthday.
Spacey calls Clinton's wife, Hillary, in an effort to find out what she's getting her husband for his birthday, which is Tuesday, Aug. 19
Click on the video above to watch.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages