CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Actor Kevin Spacey assumed his role from "House of Cards" as Frank Underwood for a parody video for former President Bill Clinton's 68th birthday.
Spacey calls Clinton's wife, Hillary, in an effort to find out what she's getting her husband for his birthday, which is Tuesday, Aug. 19
Click on the video above to watch.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Up For Auction Tops News Last Week
- 5 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years