CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Actor Kevin Spacey assumed his role from "House of Cards" as Frank Underwood for a parody video for former President Bill Clinton's 68th birthday.
Spacey calls Clinton's wife, Hillary, in an effort to find out what she's getting her husband for his birthday, which is Tuesday, Aug. 19
Click on the video above to watch.
- 1 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 2 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 3 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 North Salem Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash