NORTH SALEM, N. Y. – The Schoolhouse Theater and Gallery in Croton Falls is featuring "Bridge: Verb or Noun?", a juried photographic exhibit through June 29.
The exhibition is open along with The Schoolhouse Theater's current production of Murray Schisgal's “Luv,” a comedy that takes place on a New York City bridge. The title encourages various interpretations of the word "bridge," literally and figuratively.
Gallery hours for the exhibit are Thursdays and Fridays: 4 - 7 p.m., Saturdays: 1 - 5 p.m. and Sundays: 12 - 2 p.m. Entry to the exhibit is free. The galleries are also open during evening performances of “Luv” and during regular business hours by appointment.
For tickets to see "Luv" or for more information on the photo exhibit, visit schoolhousetheater.org or call 914- 277-8477.
- 1 National Weather Service: North Salem's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 4 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks