NORTH SALEM, N. Y. – The Schoolhouse Theater and Gallery in Croton Falls is featuring "Bridge: Verb or Noun?", a juried photographic exhibit through June 29.
The exhibition is open along with The Schoolhouse Theater's current production of Murray Schisgal's “Luv,” a comedy that takes place on a New York City bridge. The title encourages various interpretations of the word "bridge," literally and figuratively.
Gallery hours for the exhibit are Thursdays and Fridays: 4 - 7 p.m., Saturdays: 1 - 5 p.m. and Sundays: 12 - 2 p.m. Entry to the exhibit is free. The galleries are also open during evening performances of “Luv” and during regular business hours by appointment.
For tickets to see "Luv" or for more information on the photo exhibit, visit schoolhousetheater.org or call 914- 277-8477.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 5 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail