NORTH SALEM, N. Y. – The Schoolhouse Theater and Gallery in Croton Falls is featuring "Bridge: Verb or Noun?", a juried photographic exhibit through June 29.
The exhibition is open along with The Schoolhouse Theater's current production of Murray Schisgal's “Luv,” a comedy that takes place on a New York City bridge. The title encourages various interpretations of the word "bridge," literally and figuratively.
Gallery hours for the exhibit are Thursdays and Fridays: 4 - 7 p.m., Saturdays: 1 - 5 p.m. and Sundays: 12 - 2 p.m. Entry to the exhibit is free. The galleries are also open during evening performances of “Luv” and during regular business hours by appointment.
For tickets to see "Luv" or for more information on the photo exhibit, visit schoolhousetheater.org or call 914- 277-8477.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To North Salem