NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – The windy snow and sleet that swept through Westchester Wednesday evening left several dozen NYSEG customers in North Salem without power.
As of 6 a.m. Thursday, NYSEG reported that 43 of its 2,011 North Salem customers had lost power. Most of the outages were on Jessitar Road, Morris Road and Valeria Circle. The utility estimated that all power would be restored Thursday a.m.
The storm was predicted to continue on throughout the day, with wind gusts up to 30 mph, according to the National Weather Service. Another storm is predicted for Saturday, but this one is expected to be just snow, with calm winds.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 3 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You