WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – After enjoy a sun-splashed Sunday, rain will be returning to Westchester just as the new work week starts, according to the National Weather Service.
Following a partly cloudy start to the day Monday, it will become overcast in the afternoon with showers expected to arrive by around 5 p.m. Monday’s high temperature should be between 54 and 56 degrees.
Rain will become heavier Monday night, especially after 7 p.m., with between 1 and 2 inches possible.
It will be warmer Tuesday, with highs in the mid 60s, but there is a chance of afternoon showers.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Croton Falls FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 4 Accidents On I-84, Somers-Mahopac Border Cause Delays
- 5 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash