WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – After enjoy a sun-splashed Sunday, rain will be returning to Westchester just as the new work week starts, according to the National Weather Service.
Following a partly cloudy start to the day Monday, it will become overcast in the afternoon with showers expected to arrive by around 5 p.m. Monday’s high temperature should be between 54 and 56 degrees.
Rain will become heavier Monday night, especially after 7 p.m., with between 1 and 2 inches possible.
It will be warmer Tuesday, with highs in the mid 60s, but there is a chance of afternoon showers.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital