CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State officials have closed Route 6 eastbound in Cortlandt as of 9:45 a.m. Friday for emergency snow removal, according to a N.Y. State Department of Transportation release.
Route 6 eastbound could be closed at between Route 9 and Bear Mountain Bridge Road for several hours.
Drivers should seek alternate routes.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 4 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run