NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem this week:
- According to the owners of a missing wallaby, Indy was sighted crossing Bloomer Road, to large open land property bordering June Road on Monday afternoon.
- The children of New York gubernatorial candidate County Executive Rob Astorino will be among thousands of students boycotting the New York State Common Core English Language Arts exam, Astorino announced in a video released.
- The Conneticut State Police investigation into the fatal shooting of 75-year-old Ridgefield resident John Valluzzo has been completed. But a state's attorney has yet to make a decision on whether the Ridgefield police officer who shot him was justified in his actions, according to Danbury News Times.
- Ridgefield police arrested three people who were found with heroin and cocaine on drug-related charges Tuesday, April 1, according to a report from The Ridgefield Press.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years
- 5 North Salem Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday