NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Former North Salem Supervisor Paul Greenwood will be sentenced on Nov. 13 after pleading guilty to charges of securities fraud, according to LoHud.com.
Greenwood's sentencing had been delayed while he helped prosecutors build a case against his former partner Stephen Walsh, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 4 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run