NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Former North Salem Supervisor Paul Greenwood will be sentenced on Nov. 13 after pleading guilty to charges of securities fraud, according to LoHud.com.
Greenwood's sentencing had been delayed while he helped prosecutors build a case against his former partner Stephen Walsh, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 3 Two Somers Massage Business Employees Charged With Prostitution
- 4 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287