NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Former North Salem Supervisor Paul Greenwood will be sentenced on Nov. 13 after pleading guilty to charges of securities fraud, according to LoHud.com.
Greenwood's sentencing had been delayed while he helped prosecutors build a case against his former partner Stephen Walsh, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Croton Falls FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 4 Accidents On I-84, Somers-Mahopac Border Cause Delays
- 5 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash