NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Former North Salem Supervisor Paul Greenwood will be sentenced on Nov. 13 after pleading guilty to charges of securities fraud, according to LoHud.com.
Greenwood's sentencing had been delayed while he helped prosecutors build a case against his former partner Stephen Walsh, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester