WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see snow showers beginning about 4 p.m., Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snow flurries may occur on and off during a cloudy night, with an accumulation of about one inch by morning. The temperature will drop to about 18 degrees, with light and variable winds.
Tuesday is expected to be partly sunny, with a high of about 24 degrees and a wind of about 15 mph. The temperature may drop to a low of five degrees on Tuesday night.
- 1 North Salem Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward North Salem, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For North Salem
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In North Salem; Blizzard Warning Issued