WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Westchester County beginning Wednesday morning.
A snowstorm is starting to form off the mid-Atlantic seaboard and is likely to grow in intensity as it moves up the coast toward Westchester County, starting Wednesday, into Thursday and possibly into Friday.
The storm has the potential for producing 4 to 8 inches of snow mixed with rain at times and, and wind gusts of 20 to 25 mph, the weather service said.
The worst travel conditions will be Wednesday night and Thursday when the precipitation rates are expected to be the heaviest.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over North Salem Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For North Salem
- 3 North Salem Weekend Events Feature Square Dancing, Open House At Fire Dept.
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 North Salem Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday