BREWSTER, N.Y. -- Linda Cohn, a nationally known sportscaster on ESPN, is suing the Brewster Ice Arena for negligence after a coin machine fell on her, damaging her right arm, according to a report in the New York Post.
The 54-year-old Cohn, who lives in Southbury, Conn., and who was at the arena on March 27 for an event involving the Hartford Wolf Pack, said in her suit that she is still in pain and her daily activities have been limited by the injury, according to the report.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare