BREWSTER, N.Y. -- Linda Cohn, a nationally known sportscaster on ESPN, is suing the Brewster Ice Arena for negligence after a coin machine fell on her, damaging her right arm, according to a report in the New York Post.
The 54-year-old Cohn, who lives in Southbury, Conn., and who was at the arena on March 27 for an event involving the Hartford Wolf Pack, said in her suit that she is still in pain and her daily activities have been limited by the injury, according to the report.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Up For Auction Tops News Last Week
- 5 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years