BREWSTER, N.Y. -- Linda Cohn, a nationally known sportscaster on ESPN, is suing the Brewster Ice Arena for negligence after a coin machine fell on her, damaging her right arm, according to a report in the New York Post.
The 54-year-old Cohn, who lives in Southbury, Conn., and who was at the arena on March 27 for an event involving the Hartford Wolf Pack, said in her suit that she is still in pain and her daily activities have been limited by the injury, according to the report.
- 1 North Salem Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 I-684 Rollover Accident Causes Delays
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits North Salem
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48