SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Somers charged a North Salem woman on with driving while intoxicated on Monday, June 23, police said.
Sandra P. Cano, 38, was involved in an auto accident on Hardscrabble Road in North Salem. An investigation found that Cano had a blood alcohol content of 0.21 percent. Cano was charged with DWI and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
She is due back in North Salem Town Court on Monday, June 30.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 North Salem's David Letterman Ends 'Late Show' Run On Wednesday
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Johnny's In Mount Vernon A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest