SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Somers charged a North Salem woman on with driving while intoxicated on Monday, June 23, police said.
Sandra P. Cano, 38, was involved in an auto accident on Hardscrabble Road in North Salem. An investigation found that Cano had a blood alcohol content of 0.21 percent. Cano was charged with DWI and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
She is due back in North Salem Town Court on Monday, June 30.
- 1 North Salem's David Letterman Shocks Audience With Off-Color Joke
- 2 North Salem Principal Warns Parents About 'Assassination' Game
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed