SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Somers charged a North Salem woman on with driving while intoxicated on Monday, June 23, police said.
Sandra P. Cano, 38, was involved in an auto accident on Hardscrabble Road in North Salem. An investigation found that Cano had a blood alcohol content of 0.21 percent. Cano was charged with DWI and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
She is due back in North Salem Town Court on Monday, June 30.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward North Salem, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For North Salem
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In North Salem; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer