TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has announced up to $511 million in low-interest loans the state’s Environmental Facilities Corp. to help fund various projects associated with the construction of the new Tappan Zee Bridge, according to the Times Herald-Record.
The loans will be used to fund the mandatory protection of the Hudson River's water quality and marine life. Most of the EFC loans will be interest free and shouldn't hinder the corporation's ability to fund other environmental projects, the Times Herald-Record reported.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To North Salem