TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has announced up to $511 million in low-interest loans the state’s Environmental Facilities Corp. to help fund various projects associated with the construction of the new Tappan Zee Bridge, according to the Times Herald-Record.
The loans will be used to fund the mandatory protection of the Hudson River's water quality and marine life. Most of the EFC loans will be interest free and shouldn't hinder the corporation's ability to fund other environmental projects, the Times Herald-Record reported.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Snow Could Return To North Salem For Monday Morning Commute