TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has announced up to $511 million in low-interest loans the state’s Environmental Facilities Corp. to help fund various projects associated with the construction of the new Tappan Zee Bridge, according to the Times Herald-Record.
The loans will be used to fund the mandatory protection of the Hudson River's water quality and marine life. Most of the EFC loans will be interest free and shouldn't hinder the corporation's ability to fund other environmental projects, the Times Herald-Record reported.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 North Salem's David Letterman Ends 'Late Show' Run On Wednesday
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors