NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – As 2012 draws to a close, The North Salem Daily Voice is recapping some of the biggest stories of the past year.
The year 2012 was the year that North Salem finally saw the completion of Peach Lake’s new sewage system. Nearly 500 Peach Lake residences suffered septic problems for a number of years before a coalition of town officials and local residents were able to raise funds and government support for the construction of a sewage treatment plant to serve those properties.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 3 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts