NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- County Executive Rob Astorino recently announced Westchester County was named one of the top 10 digital counties in the U.S. by the Center for Digital Government and the National Association of Counties.
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with possession of 43 baggies of cocaine on Interstate 84 on Monday, July 28, authorities said.
- The Indian Point Energy Center emergency notification sirens will sound during a system test between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Wednesday, July 30.
- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened in Dobbs Ferry on Wednesday morning after a fatal overnight accident left it closed for approximately eight hours.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 4 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; North Salem Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'