NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- County Executive Rob Astorino recently announced Westchester County was named one of the top 10 digital counties in the U.S. by the Center for Digital Government and the National Association of Counties.
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with possession of 43 baggies of cocaine on Interstate 84 on Monday, July 28, authorities said.
- The Indian Point Energy Center emergency notification sirens will sound during a system test between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Wednesday, July 30.
- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened in Dobbs Ferry on Wednesday morning after a fatal overnight accident left it closed for approximately eight hours.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You