NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- County Executive Rob Astorino recently announced Westchester County was named one of the top 10 digital counties in the U.S. by the Center for Digital Government and the National Association of Counties.
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with possession of 43 baggies of cocaine on Interstate 84 on Monday, July 28, authorities said.
- The Indian Point Energy Center emergency notification sirens will sound during a system test between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Wednesday, July 30.
- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened in Dobbs Ferry on Wednesday morning after a fatal overnight accident left it closed for approximately eight hours.
- 1 North Salem Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For North Salem
- 4 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow