WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester County will have a sunny and warm start to the week, according to the National Weather Service.
The high for Monday will be 65 degrees with a northwest wind at 15 to 18 miles per hour.
Temperatures will drop to around 42 degrees Monday night but rise back to 65 degrees Tuesday. Wednesday's high will be around 65 degrees with a low of 47 degrees, according to the NWS forecast.
The weather will cool slightly toward the end of the week with a 30 percent chance of rain in the evening on Thursday.
Friday will bring a chance of rain with a high near 63 degrees. While showers are expected to continue into Saturday, temperatures are expected to rise to about 73 degrees.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 5 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem