NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Schools, banks, post offices and town offices are closed on Tuesday for the Christmas holiday.
- The Ruth Keeler Memorial Library is closed all day Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It reopens on Dec. 26.
- For last-minute shopping, the Danbury Mall is open Christmas Eve until 6 p.m. and closed Christmas Day.
- Stop & Shop in Ridgefield is open Christmas Eve from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and closed Christmas Day.
- CVS in Somers is open Christmas Eve from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Christmas Day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Front Street Cellar in Croton Falls is open Christmas Eve from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Union Hall General Store at 2 Keeler Lane will be open Christmas Eve serving cider and donuts.
- The Country Farmer on Bloomer Road and Route 121 in North Salem is open Christmas Eve from 9 a.m. to noon. It will be closed Christmas Day and remain closed for the season.
- Harvest Moon Farm & Orchard on Hardscrabble Road in North Salem is open Christmas Eve until about 3 p.m. It will be closed on Christmas Day and for the reminder of the season. From Jan. 7 to March 18 it will be open for eggs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The Katonah Nursery on Route 100 in Somers is open Christmas Eve until about noon. It will be closed Christmas Day and will remain closed for the winter season, opening again about the 15th of March.
- Salinger’s Orchard on Guinea Road in Brewster is open on Christmas Eve from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It will be closed on Christmas Day, but will re-open the following day and remain open all season.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director