NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Memorial Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the North Salem Town Hall, are closed Monday, May 26.
- All North Salem Central School District schools also will be closed, as will the Ruth Keeler Memorial Library.
- Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed as will most banks.
- Many retail stores are open on Monday. Locally, the A&P in Goldens Bridge, DeCicco Family Market in Cross River, and the Stop & Shop in Ridgefield will all be open.
- Metro North trains will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester