NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Memorial Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the North Salem Town Hall, are closed Monday, May 26.
- All North Salem Central School District schools also will be closed, as will the Ruth Keeler Memorial Library.
- Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed as will most banks.
- Many retail stores are open on Monday. Locally, the A&P in Goldens Bridge, DeCicco Family Market in Cross River, and the Stop & Shop in Ridgefield will all be open.
- Metro North trains will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- 1 North Salem Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For North Salem
- 4 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow