NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Memorial Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the North Salem Town Hall, are closed Monday, May 26.
- All North Salem Central School District schools also will be closed, as will the Ruth Keeler Memorial Library.
- Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed as will most banks.
- Many retail stores are open on Monday. Locally, the A&P in Goldens Bridge, DeCicco Family Market in Cross River, and the Stop & Shop in Ridgefield will all be open.
- Metro North trains will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed