NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem this week:
- New York State Police in Somers arrested a North Salem woman on a charge of driving while intoxicated on Monday, June 23, police said.
- North Salem High School's 2014 graduating class received their diplomas Monday evening at the Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts.
- Former North Salem Supervisor Paul Greenwood will be sentenced on Nov. 13 after pleading guilty to charges of securities fraud, according to LoHud.com.
- New York State Police on Friday recovered the body of Emmanual Valsamakis, an 81-year-old Somers man who jumped from the Bear Mountain Bridge earlier this month, according to LoHud.com.
- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested Francis E. Wheeler, III, 26, on Tuesday in a supermarket on a charge of making obscene comments to children, police officials said.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 3 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 More I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled