NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Anne (Nancy) Quinn of North Salem died Tuesday, May 21. She was 92.
Quinn was born in Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo, Ireland, daughter of Patrick and Mary (Brennan) Gallagher.
Quinn is survived by sons, Martin (Carol) Quinn of Summerfield, N.C., and Timothy (Maritza) Quinn of Brewster; four granddaughters; and two great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, May 24 at 10 a.m. at St. Joseph's RC Church, 10 Croton Falls Road, Croton Falls. Interment will follow at St. Francis Cemetery, Mount Kisco.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Route 22 In North Salem Closed Following Accident
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward North Salem, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In North Salem; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow