NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Anne (Nancy) Quinn of North Salem died Tuesday, May 21. She was 92.
Quinn was born in Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo, Ireland, daughter of Patrick and Mary (Brennan) Gallagher.
Quinn is survived by sons, Martin (Carol) Quinn of Summerfield, N.C., and Timothy (Maritza) Quinn of Brewster; four granddaughters; and two great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, May 24 at 10 a.m. at St. Joseph's RC Church, 10 Croton Falls Road, Croton Falls. Interment will follow at St. Francis Cemetery, Mount Kisco.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Croton Falls Restaurateur Appears in 'Guys and Dolls'
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd