NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Anne (Nancy) Quinn of North Salem died Tuesday, May 21. She was 92.
Quinn was born in Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo, Ireland, daughter of Patrick and Mary (Brennan) Gallagher.
Quinn is survived by sons, Martin (Carol) Quinn of Summerfield, N.C., and Timothy (Maritza) Quinn of Brewster; four granddaughters; and two great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, May 24 at 10 a.m. at St. Joseph's RC Church, 10 Croton Falls Road, Croton Falls. Interment will follow at St. Francis Cemetery, Mount Kisco.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare