NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Anne (Nancy) Quinn of North Salem died Tuesday, May 21. She was 92.
Quinn was born in Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo, Ireland, daughter of Patrick and Mary (Brennan) Gallagher.
Quinn is survived by sons, Martin (Carol) Quinn of Summerfield, N.C., and Timothy (Maritza) Quinn of Brewster; four granddaughters; and two great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, May 24 at 10 a.m. at St. Joseph's RC Church, 10 Croton Falls Road, Croton Falls. Interment will follow at St. Francis Cemetery, Mount Kisco.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director