NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Anne (Nancy) Quinn of North Salem died Tuesday, May 21. She was 92.
Quinn was born in Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo, Ireland, daughter of Patrick and Mary (Brennan) Gallagher.
Quinn is survived by sons, Martin (Carol) Quinn of Summerfield, N.C., and Timothy (Maritza) Quinn of Brewster; four granddaughters; and two great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, May 24 at 10 a.m. at St. Joseph's RC Church, 10 Croton Falls Road, Croton Falls. Interment will follow at St. Francis Cemetery, Mount Kisco.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Croton Falls FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 4 Accidents On I-84, Somers-Mahopac Border Cause Delays
- 5 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash