NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Lucy Buchan, a long time resident of North Salem, Saturday, Nov. 30. She was 70.
Buchan was born Feb. 3, 1943, in Manhattan, to Lamberto and Vera Clementoni. She retired following a long career in banking and was currently working as a bus monitor for special needs children in the Somers School District.
Buchan is survived by her husband, Vincent J. Buchan; children, Vincent Albert (Lauren) of Plantation, Fla., Elizabeth Ann (Len) of Stamford and Christopher Andrew (Tracy) of Kennett Square, Pa.; five grandchildren; sisters, Anita Campanella and Joanne Clementoni. She was predeceased by her brother-in-law, Robert Campanella.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Dec. 3 from 4 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4 at New St. Joseph's R.C. Church, 95 Plum Brook Road, Somers. Burial will follow at St. Joseph's Cemetery, Somers.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center, 100 Woods Road Valhalla, New York 10595.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 3 Janitor Charged With Using Vacuum To Steal $3,900K At Brewster Marshall's
- 4 North Salem Girl Scouts Put Finishing Touches On PQ Elementary Mural
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer