NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – North Salem’s annual Fire Commissioner election will be from 6-9 p.m. Tuesday.
Five people serve on the Board of Fire Commissioners and each serves a five-year term, so one seat is vacated every year.
This year, Angelo D’Agostino, who already has served a term on the board, is running unopposed for re-election.
All registered voters in the Croton Falls Fire District are qualified to vote. The district comprises the towns of Carmel, North Salem and Southeast.
Registered voters of the Croton Falls District may cast their votes at the North Salem Substation, 301 Titicus Road, North Salem.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Up For Auction Tops News Last Week
- 5 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years