CROTON FALLS, N.Y. -- State Police arrested a Croton Falls man and charged him with second-degree criminal contempt on Tuesday, Dec. 31, police officials said.
Jakub Bober, 23, was accused of violating an order of protection, according to State Troopers.
Bober is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 16, State Police said.
- 1 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 2 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes North Salem
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 5 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire