NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Two people exercising their dogs at North Salem's Baxter Preserve on Jan.15 got into an altercation when one man’s three German shepherds appeared to be acting aggressively toward the other man’s dog, police said.
The walker of the single dog approached the other and asked him to call his dogs off.
However, the German shepherds’ walker then pursued him, the complainant said, and pushed him to the ground, causing injury to his hands.
Police told the victim that the case would be turned over to the Westchester County District Attorney’s office.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 5 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail