NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Two people exercising their dogs at North Salem's Baxter Preserve on Jan.15 got into an altercation when one man’s three German shepherds appeared to be acting aggressively toward the other man’s dog, police said.
The walker of the single dog approached the other and asked him to call his dogs off.
However, the German shepherds’ walker then pursued him, the complainant said, and pushed him to the ground, causing injury to his hands.
Police told the victim that the case would be turned over to the Westchester County District Attorney’s office.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says