NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Two people exercising their dogs at North Salem's Baxter Preserve on Jan.15 got into an altercation when one man’s three German shepherds appeared to be acting aggressively toward the other man’s dog, police said.
The walker of the single dog approached the other and asked him to call his dogs off.
However, the German shepherds’ walker then pursued him, the complainant said, and pushed him to the ground, causing injury to his hands.
Police told the victim that the case would be turned over to the Westchester County District Attorney’s office.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years
- 5 North Salem Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday