NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Two people exercising their dogs at North Salem's Baxter Preserve on Jan.15 got into an altercation when one man’s three German shepherds appeared to be acting aggressively toward the other man’s dog, police said.
The walker of the single dog approached the other and asked him to call his dogs off.
However, the German shepherds’ walker then pursued him, the complainant said, and pushed him to the ground, causing injury to his hands.
Police told the victim that the case would be turned over to the Westchester County District Attorney’s office.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 5 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem