NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Two people exercising their dogs at North Salem's Baxter Preserve on Jan.15 got into an altercation when one man’s three German shepherds appeared to be acting aggressively toward the other man’s dog, police said.
The walker of the single dog approached the other and asked him to call his dogs off.
However, the German shepherds’ walker then pursued him, the complainant said, and pushed him to the ground, causing injury to his hands.
Police told the victim that the case would be turned over to the Westchester County District Attorney’s office.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 4 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; North Salem Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'