NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Two people exercising their dogs at North Salem's Baxter Preserve on Jan.15 got into an altercation when one man’s three German shepherds appeared to be acting aggressively toward the other man’s dog, police said.
The walker of the single dog approached the other and asked him to call his dogs off.
However, the German shepherds’ walker then pursued him, the complainant said, and pushed him to the ground, causing injury to his hands.
Police told the victim that the case would be turned over to the Westchester County District Attorney’s office.
- 1 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Croton Falls Restaurateur Appears in 'Guys and Dolls'
- 4 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 5 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer