NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Two people exercising their dogs at North Salem's Baxter Preserve on Jan.15 got into an altercation when one man’s three German shepherds appeared to be acting aggressively toward the other man’s dog, police said.
The walker of the single dog approached the other and asked him to call his dogs off.
However, the German shepherds’ walker then pursued him, the complainant said, and pushed him to the ground, causing injury to his hands.
Police told the victim that the case would be turned over to the Westchester County District Attorney’s office.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Snow Could Return To North Salem For Monday Morning Commute