NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – An SUV driving south on Titicus Road Tuesday morning allegedly failed to stop at the intersection of June Road and struck a vehicle headed east on June, said Officer Carlos Perez of the North Salem Police.
The SUV overturned and struck a third vehicle.
The driver of the SUV was extricated from his vehicle by the Croton Falls Volunteer Fire Department and transported to Danbury Hospital by the North Salem Volunteer Ambulance Corps. The extent of the driver’s injuries were not known. No one else reported being injured.
The roads around the intersection were closed for about 40 minutes, but have been reopened. All three cars were towed.
The intersection of June and Titicus roads has been a problem as the flow of traffic has increased. Recently, the New York State Department of Transportation erected new signs and flashing lights to warn motorists of the full stop required along Titicus Road.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To North Salem
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684