NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – A man was taken to Westchester Medical Center after being found unconscious near the Croton Falls Metro-North train station early Monday morning, according to New York State Police.
The unidentified adult male is in critical condition at the hospital, police said. He was found at around 5 a.m. on Route 22 near the train station bridge after a resident heard a car hit something at around 5 a.m. and went to investigate it, state police said. The neighbor then immediately called 911.
Check back for more information on this breaking story.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County
- 3 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near North Salem
- 4 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Is Up For Auction
- 5 Aronchick Takes North Salem Town Board Race By 34 Votes