NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – A man was taken to Westchester Medical Center after being found unconscious near the Croton Falls Metro-North train station early Monday morning, according to New York State Police.
The unidentified adult male is in critical condition at the hospital, police said. He was found at around 5 a.m. on Route 22 near the train station bridge after a resident heard a car hit something at around 5 a.m. and went to investigate it, state police said. The neighbor then immediately called 911.
Check back for more information on this breaking story.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 5 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail