NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – A man was taken to Westchester Medical Center after being found unconscious near the Croton Falls Metro-North train station early Monday morning, according to New York State Police.
The unidentified adult male is in critical condition at the hospital, police said. He was found at around 5 a.m. on Route 22 near the train station bridge after a resident heard a car hit something at around 5 a.m. and went to investigate it, state police said. The neighbor then immediately called 911.
Check back for more information on this breaking story.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over North Salem Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For North Salem
- 3 North Salem Weekend Events Feature Square Dancing, Open House At Fire Dept.
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 North Salem Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday