NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – A man was taken to Westchester Medical Center after being found unconscious near the Croton Falls Metro-North train station early Monday morning, according to New York State Police.
The unidentified adult male is in critical condition at the hospital, police said. He was found at around 5 a.m. on Route 22 near the train station bridge after a resident heard a car hit something at around 5 a.m. and went to investigate it, state police said. The neighbor then immediately called 911.
Check back for more information on this breaking story.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare
- 5 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem