NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – A man was taken to Westchester Medical Center after being found unconscious near the Croton Falls Metro-North train station early Monday morning, according to New York State Police.
The unidentified adult male is in critical condition at the hospital, police said. He was found at around 5 a.m. on Route 22 near the train station bridge after a resident heard a car hit something at around 5 a.m. and went to investigate it, state police said. The neighbor then immediately called 911.
Check back for more information on this breaking story.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Snow Could Return To North Salem For Monday Morning Commute