LEWISBORO, N.Y. – A 42-year-old Lewisboro woman was arrested Monday, Feb. 3, by the New York State Police and charged with driving while intoxicated .
Pamela N. Bates was charged after an accident that resulted in property damage on Oakridge Drive in Lewisboro. A State Police report said Bates’ blood alcohol content was .14 percent; .08 percent is the legal limit.
Bates is scheduled to appear at the Town of Lewisboro Court on Monday, Feb. 10, at 5 p.m.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 4 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital