LEWISBORO, N.Y. – A 42-year-old Lewisboro woman was arrested Monday, Feb. 3, by the New York State Police and charged with driving while intoxicated .
Pamela N. Bates was charged after an accident that resulted in property damage on Oakridge Drive in Lewisboro. A State Police report said Bates’ blood alcohol content was .14 percent; .08 percent is the legal limit.
Bates is scheduled to appear at the Town of Lewisboro Court on Monday, Feb. 10, at 5 p.m.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Croton Falls Restaurateur Appears in 'Guys and Dolls'
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority