LEWISBORO, N.Y. – A 42-year-old Lewisboro woman was arrested Monday, Feb. 3, by the New York State Police and charged with driving while intoxicated .
Pamela N. Bates was charged after an accident that resulted in property damage on Oakridge Drive in Lewisboro. A State Police report said Bates’ blood alcohol content was .14 percent; .08 percent is the legal limit.
Bates is scheduled to appear at the Town of Lewisboro Court on Monday, Feb. 10, at 5 p.m.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 3 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts