LEWISBORO, N.Y. – A 42-year-old Lewisboro woman was arrested Monday, Feb. 3, by the New York State Police and charged with driving while intoxicated .
Pamela N. Bates was charged after an accident that resulted in property damage on Oakridge Drive in Lewisboro. A State Police report said Bates’ blood alcohol content was .14 percent; .08 percent is the legal limit.
Bates is scheduled to appear at the Town of Lewisboro Court on Monday, Feb. 10, at 5 p.m.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In North Salem
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester