LEWISBORO, N.Y. – A 42-year-old Lewisboro woman was arrested Monday, Feb. 3, by the New York State Police and charged with driving while intoxicated .
Pamela N. Bates was charged after an accident that resulted in property damage on Oakridge Drive in Lewisboro. A State Police report said Bates’ blood alcohol content was .14 percent; .08 percent is the legal limit.
Bates is scheduled to appear at the Town of Lewisboro Court on Monday, Feb. 10, at 5 p.m.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 5 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail