NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- An upstate New York man was charged with driving while intoxicated after being pulled over by state police on I-684 in North Salem early on Monday, according to a release.
Luis Galvez, 26, of Holmes, was pulled over by state police at approximately 12:50 a.m. on Monday after receiving a complaint of an erratic driver, according to the report.
Galvez allegedly had a blood alcohol content of 0.12-percent after submitting to a breathalyzer test.
Galvez was reportedly traveling with a child under the age of 15 at the time of the stop.
He was issued multiple tickets and is scheduled to appear in North Salem Court on June 16.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 3 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 More I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled