NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- An upstate New York man was charged with driving while intoxicated after being pulled over by state police on I-684 in North Salem early on Monday, according to a release.
Luis Galvez, 26, of Holmes, was pulled over by state police at approximately 12:50 a.m. on Monday after receiving a complaint of an erratic driver, according to the report.
Galvez allegedly had a blood alcohol content of 0.12-percent after submitting to a breathalyzer test.
Galvez was reportedly traveling with a child under the age of 15 at the time of the stop.
He was issued multiple tickets and is scheduled to appear in North Salem Court on June 16.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Up For Auction Tops News Last Week
- 5 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years