NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- An upstate New York man was charged with driving while intoxicated after being pulled over by state police on I-684 in North Salem early on Monday, according to a release.
Luis Galvez, 26, of Holmes, was pulled over by state police at approximately 12:50 a.m. on Monday after receiving a complaint of an erratic driver, according to the report.
Galvez allegedly had a blood alcohol content of 0.12-percent after submitting to a breathalyzer test.
Galvez was reportedly traveling with a child under the age of 15 at the time of the stop.
He was issued multiple tickets and is scheduled to appear in North Salem Court on June 16.
- 1 Brewster Man, 34, Faces Drug, Firearm Charges
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Trish Gallagher Becomes Croton Falls FD First Female Assistant Chief
- 5 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam