NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- An upstate New York man was charged with driving while intoxicated after being pulled over by state police on I-684 in North Salem early on Monday, according to a release.
Luis Galvez, 26, of Holmes, was pulled over by state police at approximately 12:50 a.m. on Monday after receiving a complaint of an erratic driver, according to the report.
Galvez allegedly had a blood alcohol content of 0.12-percent after submitting to a breathalyzer test.
Galvez was reportedly traveling with a child under the age of 15 at the time of the stop.
He was issued multiple tickets and is scheduled to appear in North Salem Court on June 16.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Croton Falls Restaurateur Appears in 'Guys and Dolls'
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd