NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- An upstate New York man was charged with driving while intoxicated after being pulled over by state police on I-684 in North Salem early on Monday, according to a release.
Luis Galvez, 26, of Holmes, was pulled over by state police at approximately 12:50 a.m. on Monday after receiving a complaint of an erratic driver, according to the report.
Galvez allegedly had a blood alcohol content of 0.12-percent after submitting to a breathalyzer test.
Galvez was reportedly traveling with a child under the age of 15 at the time of the stop.
He was issued multiple tickets and is scheduled to appear in North Salem Court on June 16.
- 1 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Fire Damages Home Overlooking Southeast's Tonetta Lake
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 North Salem Wallaby Has Now Been Missing More Than A Year