NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- An upstate New York man was charged with driving while intoxicated after being pulled over by state police on I-684 in North Salem early on Monday, according to a release.
Luis Galvez, 26, of Holmes, was pulled over by state police at approximately 12:50 a.m. on Monday after receiving a complaint of an erratic driver, according to the report.
Galvez allegedly had a blood alcohol content of 0.12-percent after submitting to a breathalyzer test.
Galvez was reportedly traveling with a child under the age of 15 at the time of the stop.
He was issued multiple tickets and is scheduled to appear in North Salem Court on June 16.
- 1 Janitor Charged With Using Vacuum To Steal $3,900K At Brewster Marshall's
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 North Salem's Bloomberg Ranks Eighth On Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 5 Guilty Plea Of North Salem Parking Officer Tops Week's News