SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man with making obscene comments to children in a supermarket on Tuesday, June 24, police officials said.
Francis E. Wheeler, III, 26, of Lake Peekskill allegedly uttered crude obscenities to family with small children in the parking area of the Somers Stop & Shop, State Police said.
Wheeler was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, July 14, according to state police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare
- 5 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem