SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man with making obscene comments to children in a supermarket on Tuesday, June 24, police officials said.
Francis E. Wheeler, III, 26, of Lake Peekskill allegedly uttered crude obscenities to family with small children in the parking area of the Somers Stop & Shop, State Police said.
Wheeler was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, July 14, according to state police.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 State Police Charge Two In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In North Salem