SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man with making obscene comments to children in a supermarket on Tuesday, June 24, police officials said.
Francis E. Wheeler, III, 26, of Lake Peekskill allegedly uttered crude obscenities to family with small children in the parking area of the Somers Stop & Shop, State Police said.
Wheeler was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, July 14, according to state police.
- 1 North Salem Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For North Salem
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward North Salem, Blizzard Watch Issued