NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man with driving while intoxicated near Interstate 684 in North Salem following a car accident on Thursday, June 5, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate the accident, but upon arrival the disabled vehicle was unoccupied. Police later found Matthew R. Dalton, 32, of Bristol, Conn. within walking distance of the accident, State Police said.
Dalton was found to be intoxicated and arrested. He is due back in the Town of North Salem Court on Monday, June 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over North Salem Skies Sunday
- 2 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In North Salem, NOAA Predicts
- 3 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 4 North Salem Weekend Events Feature Square Dancing, Open House At Fire Dept.
- 5 North Salem Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday