NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man with driving while intoxicated near Interstate 684 in North Salem following a car accident on Thursday, June 5, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate the accident, but upon arrival the disabled vehicle was unoccupied. Police later found Matthew R. Dalton, 32, of Bristol, Conn. within walking distance of the accident, State Police said.
Dalton was found to be intoxicated and arrested. He is due back in the Town of North Salem Court on Monday, June 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Two Fishermen Discover Dead Body In Brewster
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 North Salem's David Letterman Ends 'Late Show' Run On Wednesday
- 4 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 5 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest