NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man with driving while intoxicated near Interstate 684 in North Salem following a car accident on Thursday, June 5, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate the accident, but upon arrival the disabled vehicle was unoccupied. Police later found Matthew R. Dalton, 32, of Bristol, Conn. within walking distance of the accident, State Police said.
Dalton was found to be intoxicated and arrested. He is due back in the Town of North Salem Court on Monday, June 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 5 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem