NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man with driving while intoxicated near Interstate 684 in North Salem following a car accident on Thursday, June 5, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate the accident, but upon arrival the disabled vehicle was unoccupied. Police later found Matthew R. Dalton, 32, of Bristol, Conn. within walking distance of the accident, State Police said.
Dalton was found to be intoxicated and arrested. He is due back in the Town of North Salem Court on Monday, June 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester