NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man with driving while intoxicated near Interstate 684 in North Salem following a car accident on Thursday, June 5, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate the accident, but upon arrival the disabled vehicle was unoccupied. Police later found Matthew R. Dalton, 32, of Bristol, Conn. within walking distance of the accident, State Police said.
Dalton was found to be intoxicated and arrested. He is due back in the Town of North Salem Court on Monday, June 16, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes North Salem
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 5 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire