SOMERS, N.Y.-- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
Antoine Evans was arrested and charged with aggravated harassment on Monday, April 28, after allegedly contacting his former place of employment and threatening to blow up the office, state police said.
Evans was arraigned and remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or bond. He is due back in court in Somers on Monday, May 5, at 5 p.m., according to state police.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over North Salem Skies Sunday
- 2 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In North Salem, NOAA Predicts
- 3 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 4 North Salem Weekend Events Feature Square Dancing, Open House At Fire Dept.
- 5 North Salem Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday