SOMERS, N.Y.-- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
Antoine Evans was arrested and charged with aggravated harassment on Monday, April 28, after allegedly contacting his former place of employment and threatening to blow up the office, state police said.
Evans was arraigned and remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or bond. He is due back in court in Somers on Monday, May 5, at 5 p.m., according to state police.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital