SOMERS, N.Y.-- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
Antoine Evans was arrested and charged with aggravated harassment on Monday, April 28, after allegedly contacting his former place of employment and threatening to blow up the office, state police said.
Evans was arraigned and remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or bond. He is due back in court in Somers on Monday, May 5, at 5 p.m., according to state police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare