SOMERS, N.Y.-- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
Antoine Evans was arrested and charged with aggravated harassment on Monday, April 28, after allegedly contacting his former place of employment and threatening to blow up the office, state police said.
Evans was arraigned and remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or bond. He is due back in court in Somers on Monday, May 5, at 5 p.m., according to state police.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Croton Falls Restaurateur Appears in 'Guys and Dolls'
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store