YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with possession of 43 baggies of cocaine on Interstate 84 on Monday, July 28, authorities said.
Anthony R. Servedio, 45, was pulled over by troopers for an alleged equipment violation. During the stop, police discovered the 43 baggies of cocaine, according to State Police.
Servedio was charged with unlicensed operation and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was held on $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond, officials said.
- 1 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 4 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester