YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with possession of 43 baggies of cocaine on Interstate 84 on Monday, July 28, authorities said.
Anthony R. Servedio, 45, was pulled over by troopers for an alleged equipment violation. During the stop, police discovered the 43 baggies of cocaine, according to State Police.
Servedio was charged with unlicensed operation and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was held on $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond, officials said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 5 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem