YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with possession of 43 baggies of cocaine on Interstate 84 on Monday, July 28, authorities said.
Anthony R. Servedio, 45, was pulled over by troopers for an alleged equipment violation. During the stop, police discovered the 43 baggies of cocaine, according to State Police.
Servedio was charged with unlicensed operation and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was held on $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond, officials said.
- 1 Somers Massage Business Employees Charged With Prostitution
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 North Salem Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 5 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says