YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with possession of 43 baggies of cocaine on Interstate 84 on Monday, July 28, authorities said.
Anthony R. Servedio, 45, was pulled over by troopers for an alleged equipment violation. During the stop, police discovered the 43 baggies of cocaine, according to State Police.
Servedio was charged with unlicensed operation and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was held on $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond, officials said.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 3 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 More I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled