YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with possession of 43 baggies of cocaine on Interstate 84 on Monday, July 28, authorities said.
Anthony R. Servedio, 45, was pulled over by troopers for an alleged equipment violation. During the stop, police discovered the 43 baggies of cocaine, according to State Police.
Servedio was charged with unlicensed operation and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was held on $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond, officials said.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 3 Fire Damages Home Overlooking Southeast's Tonetta Lake
- 4 North Salem Wallaby Has Now Been Missing More Than A Year
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43