YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with possession of 43 baggies of cocaine on Interstate 84 on Monday, July 28, authorities said.
Anthony R. Servedio, 45, was pulled over by troopers for an alleged equipment violation. During the stop, police discovered the 43 baggies of cocaine, according to State Police.
Servedio was charged with unlicensed operation and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was held on $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond, officials said.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Croton Falls Restaurateur Appears in 'Guys and Dolls'
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store