NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- A North Salem man is facing multiple drug charges after police arrested him in Putnam County on Wednesday, March 12 for allegedly possessing 12 bags of heroin, according to LoHud.com.
Authorities stopped the vehicle driven by Evan Kammerer, 28, and found the heroin subsequent to a K-9 search, LoHud.com reported.
Kammerer was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. He was remanded to Putnam County Jail in lieu of $20,000 bail, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County