NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- A North Salem man is facing multiple drug charges after police arrested him in Putnam County on Wednesday, March 12 for allegedly possessing 12 bags of heroin, according to LoHud.com.
Authorities stopped the vehicle driven by Evan Kammerer, 28, and found the heroin subsequent to a K-9 search, LoHud.com reported.
Kammerer was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. He was remanded to Putnam County Jail in lieu of $20,000 bail, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 North Salem Principal Warns Parents About 'Assassination' Game
- 2 North Salem's David Letterman Shocks Audience With Off-Color Joke
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures