WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police issued 34 tickets during a speed enforcement detail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester County on Tuesday, March 11, according to a police report.
The enforcement detail took place between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. State Troopers issued 22 speeding tickets and another 12 citations for various traffic infractions, police said.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages