WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with violating an order of protection on Sunday, May 18, police officials said.
Troopers received a walk-in complaint alleging Kado Ford, 26 had contacted the victim via phone which violated an outstanding order of protection.
Ford was charged with first-degree criminal contempt and held in lieu of $7,500 bail.
- 1 Janitor Charged With Using Vacuum To Steal $3,900K At Brewster Marshall's
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 North Salem's Bloomberg Ranks Eighth On Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 5 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists