WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with violating an order of protection on Sunday, May 18, police officials said.
Troopers received a walk-in complaint alleging Kado Ford, 26 had contacted the victim via phone which violated an outstanding order of protection.
Ford was charged with first-degree criminal contempt and held in lieu of $7,500 bail.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 4 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run