WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with violating an order of protection on Sunday, May 18, police officials said.
Troopers received a walk-in complaint alleging Kado Ford, 26 had contacted the victim via phone which violated an outstanding order of protection.
Ford was charged with first-degree criminal contempt and held in lieu of $7,500 bail.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures
- 4 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed