WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with violating an order of protection on Sunday, May 18, police officials said.
Troopers received a walk-in complaint alleging Kado Ford, 26 had contacted the victim via phone which violated an outstanding order of protection.
Ford was charged with first-degree criminal contempt and held in lieu of $7,500 bail.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare