WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with violating an order of protection on Sunday, May 18, police officials said.
Troopers received a walk-in complaint alleging Kado Ford, 26 had contacted the victim via phone which violated an outstanding order of protection.
Ford was charged with first-degree criminal contempt and held in lieu of $7,500 bail.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Croton Falls FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Accidents On I-84, Somers-Mahopac Border Cause Delays
- 4 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash
- 5 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin