WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with violating an order of protection on Sunday, May 18, police officials said.
Troopers received a walk-in complaint alleging Kado Ford, 26 had contacted the victim via phone which violated an outstanding order of protection.
Ford was charged with first-degree criminal contempt and held in lieu of $7,500 bail.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Snow Could Return To North Salem For Monday Morning Commute