PURDYS, N.Y. -- New York Sate Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with multiple counts following an alleged domestic incident with a former girlfriend in Lewisboro, police officials said.
Kado Ford, 26, allegedly forced his way into his former girlfriend's residence, stole her car keys and was involved in a physical altercation, state police said.
Ford was charged with second-degree criminal trespass, second-degree harassment and petty larceny, officials said.
He posted $250 cash bail and was released. He is scheduled to reappear in Lewisboro Town Court on June 23, according to state police.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 3 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 North Salem's David Letterman's Last 'Late Show' Includes Stars, Presidents