PURDYS, N.Y. -- New York Sate Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with multiple counts following an alleged domestic incident with a former girlfriend in Lewisboro, police officials said.
Kado Ford, 26, allegedly forced his way into his former girlfriend's residence, stole her car keys and was involved in a physical altercation, state police said.
Ford was charged with second-degree criminal trespass, second-degree harassment and petty larceny, officials said.
He posted $250 cash bail and was released. He is scheduled to reappear in Lewisboro Town Court on June 23, according to state police.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Son Of Longtime Carmel Cop, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway