PURDYS, N.Y. -- New York Sate Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with multiple counts following an alleged domestic incident with a former girlfriend in Lewisboro, police officials said.
Kado Ford, 26, allegedly forced his way into his former girlfriend's residence, stole her car keys and was involved in a physical altercation, state police said.
Ford was charged with second-degree criminal trespass, second-degree harassment and petty larceny, officials said.
He posted $250 cash bail and was released. He is scheduled to reappear in Lewisboro Town Court on June 23, according to state police.
- 1 North Salem's David Letterman Shocks Audience With Off-Color Joke
- 2 North Salem Principal Warns Parents About 'Assassination' Game
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed