PURDYS, N.Y. -- New York Sate Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with multiple counts following an alleged domestic incident with a former girlfriend in Lewisboro, police officials said.
Kado Ford, 26, allegedly forced his way into his former girlfriend's residence, stole her car keys and was involved in a physical altercation, state police said.
Ford was charged with second-degree criminal trespass, second-degree harassment and petty larceny, officials said.
He posted $250 cash bail and was released. He is scheduled to reappear in Lewisboro Town Court on June 23, according to state police.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near North Salem
- 3 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Is Up For Auction
- 4 Aronchick Takes North Salem Town Board Race By 34 Votes
- 5 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In South Salem