PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. – The wedding of U.S. Rep. Sean Maloney (D-Cold Spring) to his partner, Randy Florke, on June 21 cost the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office $7,575 in overtime to provide security reports LoHud.com.
Sheriff’s deputies provided security for the wedding and reception held in Cold Spring, according to the report.
The Daily Voice previously reported a small drone aircraft was used to take video footage of the wedding, which violated Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
To read the full story click here.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 3 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts