PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. – The wedding of U.S. Rep. Sean Maloney (D-Cold Spring) to his partner, Randy Florke, on June 21 cost the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office $7,575 in overtime to provide security reports LoHud.com.
Sheriff’s deputies provided security for the wedding and reception held in Cold Spring, according to the report.
The Daily Voice previously reported a small drone aircraft was used to take video footage of the wedding, which violated Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
To read the full story click here.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near North Salem
- 3 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Is Up For Auction
- 4 Aronchick Takes North Salem Town Board Race By 34 Votes
- 5 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In South Salem