PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. – The wedding of U.S. Rep. Sean Maloney (D-Cold Spring) to his partner, Randy Florke, on June 21 cost the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office $7,575 in overtime to provide security reports LoHud.com.
Sheriff’s deputies provided security for the wedding and reception held in Cold Spring, according to the report.
The Daily Voice previously reported a small drone aircraft was used to take video footage of the wedding, which violated Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
To read the full story click here.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Croton Falls Restaurateur Appears in 'Guys and Dolls'
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store