PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. – The wedding of U.S. Rep. Sean Maloney (D-Cold Spring) to his partner, Randy Florke, on June 21 cost the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office $7,575 in overtime to provide security reports LoHud.com.
Sheriff’s deputies provided security for the wedding and reception held in Cold Spring, according to the report.
The Daily Voice previously reported a small drone aircraft was used to take video footage of the wedding, which violated Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
To read the full story click here.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years
- 5 North Salem Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday