SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Hicksville, N.Y., man for driving while intoxicated in North Salem on Friday, Dec. 20, police officials said.
Ami Dor, 54, was found to be intoxicated while police were investigating an accident he was involved in, State Police said.
Dor is scheduled to appear in North Salem Court on Monday, Dec. 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 3 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 More I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled