SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Mahopac man and charged him with petit larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 21, police officials said.
Michael Neubauer, 64, was stopped by loss prevention at Stop & Shop in Somers for failing to pay for merchandise he had in his cart, State Police said.
Neubauer is ordered to appear before the Town of Somers Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, according to State Police.
- 1 Accidents On I-84, Somers-Mahopac Border Cause Delays
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 3 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 4 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 5 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Up For Auction Tops News Last Week