SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Mahopac man and charged him with petit larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 21, police officials said.
Michael Neubauer, 64, was stopped by loss prevention at Stop & Shop in Somers for failing to pay for merchandise he had in his cart, State Police said.
Neubauer is ordered to appear before the Town of Somers Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, according to State Police.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 4 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money