SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Mahopac man and charged him with petit larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 21, police officials said.
Michael Neubauer, 64, was stopped by loss prevention at Stop & Shop in Somers for failing to pay for merchandise he had in his cart, State Police said.
Neubauer is ordered to appear before the Town of Somers Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, according to State Police.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 3 Janitor Charged With Using Vacuum To Steal $3,900K At Brewster Marshall's
- 4 North Salem Girl Scouts Put Finishing Touches On PQ Elementary Mural
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer