SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Mahopac man and charged him with petit larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 21, police officials said.
Michael Neubauer, 64, was stopped by loss prevention at Stop & Shop in Somers for failing to pay for merchandise he had in his cart, State Police said.
Neubauer is ordered to appear before the Town of Somers Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, according to State Police.
- 1 Brewster Man, 34, Faces Drug, Firearm Charges
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Trish Gallagher Becomes Croton Falls FD First Female Assistant Chief
- 5 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam