SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Mahopac man and charged him with petit larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 21, police officials said.
Michael Neubauer, 64, was stopped by loss prevention at Stop & Shop in Somers for failing to pay for merchandise he had in his cart, State Police said.
Neubauer is ordered to appear before the Town of Somers Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, according to State Police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 3 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; North Salem Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'