SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Mahopac man and charged him with petit larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 21, police officials said.
Michael Neubauer, 64, was stopped by loss prevention at Stop & Shop in Somers for failing to pay for merchandise he had in his cart, State Police said.
Neubauer is ordered to appear before the Town of Somers Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, according to State Police.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 Croton Falls Restaurateur Appears in 'Guys and Dolls'
- 4 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority