SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Somers charged a man with menacing on Thursday, March 13 after an alleged road rage incident on Route 35 the day before, police officials said.
Brian K. Barber, 47, of Mahopac allegedly followed a female driver along Route 35 before forcing her to stop, attempting to open her door and threatening her after she cut him off, State Police said.
Barber voluntarily turned himself in and was charged with third-degree menacing. He is scheduled to appear in Somers Court on Monday, March 17, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 4 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash