WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – New York State Police in Somers arrested three people between Friday, May 23 and the early morning hours of Saturday, May 24 on driving while intoxicated charges during a DWI detail.
Brian Kihlmire, 31, of Danbury, Conn., allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .08 percent, Stacey Beverly, 37, of Yonkers allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .18 percent and Roman Alvarenga, 48, from Yonkers allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .14 percent, state police said.
All three were released pending court appearances.
Kihlmire is to return to Southeast Town Court in Putnam County on June 5.
Alvarenga and Beverly are to return to the Pelham Town Court on June 11.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare