WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – New York State Police in Somers arrested three people between Friday, May 23 and the early morning hours of Saturday, May 24 on driving while intoxicated charges during a DWI detail.
Brian Kihlmire, 31, of Danbury, Conn., allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .08 percent, Stacey Beverly, 37, of Yonkers allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .18 percent and Roman Alvarenga, 48, from Yonkers allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .14 percent, state police said.
All three were released pending court appearances.
Kihlmire is to return to Southeast Town Court in Putnam County on June 5.
Alvarenga and Beverly are to return to the Pelham Town Court on June 11.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Son Of Longtime Carmel Cop, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway