PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Danbury woman with driving while intoxicated following an accident in Putnam County on Sunday, June 22, officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a single car accident on Interstate 684 and suspected the driver, Jessica N. Martinez, 22, of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Martinez provided a breathalyzer sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .12 percent, according to State Police.
Martinez is scheduled to appear in Town of Southeast Justice Court on Thursday, July 10, officials said.
- 1 Westchester's John Slattery, TV News Reporter, Dies
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 4 Janitor Charged With Using Vacuum To Steal $3,900K At Brewster Marshall's
- 5 North Salem Girl Scouts Put Finishing Touches On PQ Elementary Mural