WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers issued 36 tickets between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Wednesday, March 12 during a speeding detail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester County, police officials said.
Troopers issued 18 tickets for speeding and an additional 18 tickets for other vehicle and traffic violations during the detail, according to State Police.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 State Police Charge Two In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson