SOUTHEAST, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Yonkers woman with driving while intoxicated on Aug. 16, officials said.
Diane E. Greene, 49, was pulled over in Southeast on a traffic violation. Subsequent investigation led deputies to believe Greene was intoxicated, according to the sheriff's department.
Greene failed field sobriety tests and was held at the Putnam County Correctional facility pending arraignment, authorities said.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 5 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail