SOUTHEAST, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Yonkers woman with driving while intoxicated on Aug. 16, officials said.
Diane E. Greene, 49, was pulled over in Southeast on a traffic violation. Subsequent investigation led deputies to believe Greene was intoxicated, according to the sheriff's department.
Greene failed field sobriety tests and was held at the Putnam County Correctional facility pending arraignment, authorities said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare
- 5 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem