SOUTHEAST, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Yonkers woman with driving while intoxicated on Aug. 16, officials said.
Diane E. Greene, 49, was pulled over in Southeast on a traffic violation. Subsequent investigation led deputies to believe Greene was intoxicated, according to the sheriff's department.
Greene failed field sobriety tests and was held at the Putnam County Correctional facility pending arraignment, authorities said.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 3 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts