SOUTHEAST, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Yonkers woman with driving while intoxicated on Aug. 16, officials said.
Diane E. Greene, 49, was pulled over in Southeast on a traffic violation. Subsequent investigation led deputies to believe Greene was intoxicated, according to the sheriff's department.
Greene failed field sobriety tests and was held at the Putnam County Correctional facility pending arraignment, authorities said.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Two Somers Massage Business Employees Charged With Prostitution
- 5 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years