SOUTHEAST, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Yonkers woman with driving while intoxicated on Aug. 16, officials said.
Diane E. Greene, 49, was pulled over in Southeast on a traffic violation. Subsequent investigation led deputies to believe Greene was intoxicated, according to the sheriff's department.
Greene failed field sobriety tests and was held at the Putnam County Correctional facility pending arraignment, authorities said.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Is Up For Auction
- 3 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near North Salem
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Croton Falls FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor