WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a North Salem woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a car accident, police officials said.
Linda L. Brown, 53, was not involved in the accident, but allegedly stopped as she approached the scene to ask troopers about the investigation on Route 116 near Keeler Road, State Police said. .
A subsequent investigation revealed Brown was allegedly driving while intoxicated. She is scheduled to appear in Town of North Salem Court on Monday, April 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 4 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App