WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a North Salem woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a car accident, police officials said.
Linda L. Brown, 53, was not involved in the accident, but allegedly stopped as she approached the scene to ask troopers about the investigation on Route 116 near Keeler Road, State Police said. .
A subsequent investigation revealed Brown was allegedly driving while intoxicated. She is scheduled to appear in Town of North Salem Court on Monday, April 14, according to State Police.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director