WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a North Salem woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a car accident, police officials said.
Linda L. Brown, 53, was not involved in the accident, but allegedly stopped as she approached the scene to ask troopers about the investigation on Route 116 near Keeler Road, State Police said. .
A subsequent investigation revealed Brown was allegedly driving while intoxicated. She is scheduled to appear in Town of North Salem Court on Monday, April 14, according to State Police.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In North Salem
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester