WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a North Salem woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a car accident, police officials said.
Linda L. Brown, 53, was not involved in the accident, but allegedly stopped as she approached the scene to ask troopers about the investigation on Route 116 near Keeler Road, State Police said. .
A subsequent investigation revealed Brown was allegedly driving while intoxicated. She is scheduled to appear in Town of North Salem Court on Monday, April 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Up For Auction Tops News Last Week
- 5 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years