WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a North Salem woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a car accident, police officials said.
Linda L. Brown, 53, was not involved in the accident, but allegedly stopped as she approached the scene to ask troopers about the investigation on Route 116 near Keeler Road, State Police said. .
A subsequent investigation revealed Brown was allegedly driving while intoxicated. She is scheduled to appear in Town of North Salem Court on Monday, April 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare
- 5 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem