WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- County Executive Rob Astorino has reportedly formed an exploratory committee to challenge Gov. Andrew Cuomo, according to State Of Politics.
The exploratory committee formation is expected to be complete at the end of the week, according to Astorino spokeswoman Jessica Proud in the report. Proud also told State of Politics that state GOP Executive Director Michael Lawler "will be departing his party post to head up the committee on Astorino’s behalf," according to the report.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester