WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- U.S. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who represents portions of Westchester County, will become just the second sitting member of Congress to enter into a same-sex marriage, according to politico.com.
Maloney will marry his partner of 21 years, Randy Florke, who proposed to Maloney on Christmas, politico.com said.
U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D - Mass.) became the first active member of Congress in a same-sex marriage when he married his partner in 2012, politico.com said.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Janitor Charged With Using Vacuum To Steal $3,900K At Brewster Marshall's
- 3 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 Guilty Plea Of North Salem Parking Officer Tops Week's News