WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- U.S. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who represents portions of Westchester County, will become just the second sitting member of Congress to enter into a same-sex marriage, according to politico.com.
Maloney will marry his partner of 21 years, Randy Florke, who proposed to Maloney on Christmas, politico.com said.
U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D - Mass.) became the first active member of Congress in a same-sex marriage when he married his partner in 2012, politico.com said.
- 1 Snow Could Return To North Salem For Monday Morning Commute
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Female Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student In Danbury
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To North Salem Tuesday
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show