WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- U.S. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who represents portions of Westchester County, will become just the second sitting member of Congress to enter into a same-sex marriage, according to politico.com.
Maloney will marry his partner of 21 years, Randy Florke, who proposed to Maloney on Christmas, politico.com said.
U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D - Mass.) became the first active member of Congress in a same-sex marriage when he married his partner in 2012, politico.com said.
- 1 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Croton Falls Restaurateur Appears in 'Guys and Dolls'
- 5 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl