WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- U.S. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who represents portions of Westchester County, will become just the second sitting member of Congress to enter into a same-sex marriage, according to politico.com.
Maloney will marry his partner of 21 years, Randy Florke, who proposed to Maloney on Christmas, politico.com said.
U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D - Mass.) became the first active member of Congress in a same-sex marriage when he married his partner in 2012, politico.com said.
- 1 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 4 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester